Haywards Heath Golf Club
Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA) West Sussex North Branch – The Captains Charity 2018
Our branch is overjoyed that we have been adopted by the Haywards Heath Golf Club to help us to continue to raise awareness of this devastating disease that currently has no cure, and to raise vital funds to enable us to continue to support local people living with MND
We are a small group of volunteers who are here to support people living with MND, as well as to assist their families, friends and carers and provide local and general information and resources.
The West Sussex North branch covers Horsham, Crawley, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, villages in between and the Surrey areas of Horley and Smallfield.
A diagnosis of MND is a daunting prospect, but we are able to assist with every step of the way.
Here are just a few of the things we are able to help with:
• Provide personal support from trained Association Visitors
• Host regular social events so you can meet and discuss with other people experiencing or have experienced MND
• Fundraise to be able to provide financial help to local people living with MND and their carers
• Run local and national awareness campaigns
• Liaise and work with the health and social care professionals
For more information about the branch and how you can help, plus information on MND, please visit our website http://www.mndwestsussexnorth.com